Pages

Welcome Friend:

To the growing and changing blog of the growing and changing Wanda. You will find that I am weird and fun but sometimes a bit serious. Thank you for hanging out with me and seeing what weirdness I'm into today.

Wanda






Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Yarn is done!

Hello everyone,

It's been a productive couple of days. I've finished my yarn clean up and have a couple of pictures to show it off. Here goes:

Most of the yarn is here. Top shelf has misc. bundles (whether skeins or balls). Next shelf has mostly my crochet cotton.

The very bottom shelf here (really the next to the bottom shelf) is a couple of special projects I have going. 
I've started working on my sewing area because I have to make several sewing projects and need it cleaned. Pictures will come as I get it done.

Talk to you later,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading them all. I will try to answer you but if you are "annonymous" I cannot unless you leave your email address. I have had to turn on comment moderation due to a lot of spam coming my way.