Pages

Welcome Friend:

To the growing and changing blog of the growing and changing Wanda. You will find that I am weird and fun but sometimes a bit serious. Thank you for hanging out with me and seeing what weirdness I'm into today.

Wanda






Monday, January 2, 2017

This blog is going away!

I have decided that I am going to do away with this blog. There have been a couple of issues that have come up that I am having trouble accepting and so have started a blog somewhere else. It is the same name but will be on wordpress.

If you want to continue following me please go there. It is: https://wandagrandmaquilter.wordpress.com/

Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading them all. I will try to answer you but if you are "annonymous" I cannot unless you leave your email address. I have had to turn on comment moderation due to a lot of spam coming my way.