Pages

Welcome Friend:

To the growing and changing blog of the growing and changing Wanda. You will find that I am weird and fun but sometimes a bit serious. Thank you for hanging out with me and seeing what weirdness I'm into today.

Wanda






Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Changes

Hello everyone,

As you can see there are a few changes around here. Don't see any? Well, you must be looking at me through a reading site. Click here and check me out. Cool right?

There are a lot of changes in my life and I wanted my blog to reflect it. You may also notice that there are no prior posts. I did away with the old posts (don't worry, I copied them all) because this is a fresh new change and I didn't want any of the old, depressing stuff to interfere.

So, what is in store for you, my faithful friends who have stuck by me through all the insanity? You are going to see, in the near future, some really interesting, and fun stuff. I will be showing off my studio, showing off some of my projects, WIPs, and maybe even a tutorial or two or three or four. It will be fun to get back into the swing of things.

I will also, add to the blog with interesting places to visit on the web. It will be fun to see other bloggers and crafters showing off their talent.

So. here we go:

First place I want you to visit is a blogging friend of mine. She is a great lady and very generous with her talents. Today, she revealed her new blog header and I think it is wonderful. Please go and visit Ms. Jenny of Elefantz. She has a lot of stuff going on and a few freebies to boot.

Tomorrow, a sneak peek at my studio.

Bye for now, talk to you later.

Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading them all. I will try to answer you but if you are "annonymous" I cannot unless you leave your email address. I have had to turn on comment moderation due to a lot of spam coming my way.