Pages

Welcome Friend:

To the growing and changing blog of the growing and changing Wanda. You will find that I am weird and fun but sometimes a bit serious. Thank you for hanging out with me and seeing what weirdness I'm into today.

Wanda






Thursday, February 6, 2014

Why make changes?

Hello again,

Thought I would give you some insight into why I'm making changes. I am normally an upbeat and see the up side of things. However, I felt like I had lost my joy.

What changed? My husband has semi-retired. He has always been an inspiration for me and now he is encouraging me to accomplish some of my dreams. The first is my craft studio.

Ok more is being done daily and with the way things are coming together I should have it done soon.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Talk to you later,

Wanda

(PS this is the first time I've put up a post from my phone. If it looks wieird I'll fix it tomorrow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading them all. I will try to answer you but if you are "annonymous" I cannot unless you leave your email address. I have had to turn on comment moderation due to a lot of spam coming my way.