Pages

Welcome Friend:

To the growing and changing blog of the growing and changing Wanda. You will find that I am weird and fun but sometimes a bit serious. Thank you for hanging out with me and seeing what weirdness I'm into today.

Wanda






Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Working on projects

Hello Everyone,

It's been an eventful few weeks. Migraines, shoulder issues (with a miraculous ending), handwork on projects and a little cleaning of the studio.

Just a quick mention that my posting may not be very often but I will jump on every once and a while.

Medical issues are being taken care of. As for the shoulder issues, we thought I had a tear in my rotater cuff but my grandson bumped it and popped it into place. Lots of aches still but it isn't painful to move.

I've been working on more swaps and have had to do them upstairs, so lots of handwork going on. I've sent a pincushion to England, have another pincushion about ready to mail, and I'm working on a small quilt for another swap. I'm nearly done with the quilt.

I've also agreed to help with a pattern test and I'm working on it and hope to have it done soon. I love what I've done so far, I've used 2 colors (she used 3 and wrote the pattern for 3).

As for the craft studio, I've been working on sorting and filing some of my patterns, stencils and info. I've finally finished the stencils. I've also filed most of my patterns (I have a couple that need some pieces printed). The info part of the filing is now in 2 baskets. I have to sort them and put them in the file cabinet.

I've also been working on decorating with some of my "pretties". I bought some children's hangers and am now in the process of getting some of the kids and grandkids old clothes hung and I will put up a clothes line for them to hang on (I've lost some that I had in an old suitcase. I can't find the suitcase, hoping hubby knows where it is).

I thought I would show you some of my ribbons and how they are stored in the dresser.

The top drawer has black and white ribbons and laces.
The second drawer has reds, pinks, oranges, yellows and purples.

The third drawer has creams, tans, browns, greens and blues.
I don't have a picture of the bottom drawer but it has large rolls in it. These ribbons are various colors. They are on their original rolls but the rest are on the same size pieces of foam core board.

More room to come.

Thanks for stopping by. Talk to you later,
Wanda

1 comment:

  1. I dislocated my shoulder in high school (well, technically, it was my younger brother who dislocated my shoulder). Not much could be done but to rest it. I hope yours heals quickly. I love your ribbon storage, it's so nice to have things grouped together by color. I look forward to more photos as you get your room set up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading them all. I will try to answer you but if you are "annonymous" I cannot unless you leave your email address. I have had to turn on comment moderation due to a lot of spam coming my way.