Pages

Welcome Friend:

To the growing and changing blog of the growing and changing Wanda. You will find that I am weird and fun but sometimes a bit serious. Thank you for hanging out with me and seeing what weirdness I'm into today.

Wanda






Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Blog is once again put on the back burner

Hello friends,
It's been several months since I last did a post. Health issues once again has taken my time and energy.
Today makes 4 months that I haven't been able to go to the studio. So any creations have had to be upstairs. I have done some things and will show you later.
Most of my days have been spent in my room either sleeping off a headache, resting or gently doing handwork.
For an explanation here it is shortened, I have had migraines constantly. MRI's have been done, medications and shots have been tried. The last thing to be tried has been Botox and it has helped the most so far. Now I'm having dizziness, balance issues and hearing loss. I am now being tested for Maniers Disease. So once again I am doing almost nothing. I haven't been able to drive for over 2 months. So, for now I do what I can when I can.
However, I have created some small things.

1 comment:

  1. Dang girl. I thought my lift has been in a tail spin but I think you have me beat. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I'm so far behind in my reading I just thought I'd missed a post from you. I hope they figure out what's up soon. Sending prayers and hugs.
    Pretty pin cushions

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading them all. I will try to answer you but if you are "annonymous" I cannot unless you leave your email address. I have had to turn on comment moderation due to a lot of spam coming my way.