Pages

Welcome Friend:

To the growing and changing blog of the growing and changing Wanda. You will find that I am weird and fun but sometimes a bit serious. Thank you for hanging out with me and seeing what weirdness I'm into today.

Wanda






Saturday, October 18, 2014

A Day of Celebration

Hello everyone,

Today has been a great day of celebration at my home. My granddaughter turned 8 today. Eight? I'm not old enough to have an eight year granddaughter. Well, I am and very proud of my monkey (almost called her little monkey).

Here are a couple of pictures of the great day.

Her favorite things: Horses!

Her favorite present. She loves to dress up.
It's been a great day. Hope that I can get down to the studio Monday. I will be quiet tomorrow because it is Sunday.

Talk to you later,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading them all. I will try to answer you but if you are "annonymous" I cannot unless you leave your email address. I have had to turn on comment moderation due to a lot of spam coming my way.