Pages

Welcome Friend:

To the growing and changing blog of the growing and changing Wanda. You will find that I am weird and fun but sometimes a bit serious. Thank you for hanging out with me and seeing what weirdness I'm into today.

Wanda






Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Hanging out at the Dentist?

Hello Everyone,

So glad yesterday is over. Spent the part of day at the dentist and the rest in bed. I don't know about you but I have a love/hate with my dentist. Now don't get me wrong, he's a really nice guy but think I would like him better if he had a different vocation. Why do I hate the dentist...obvious reasons...pain, noise of machines, pain, shots, oh and did I mention pain. Why do I love the dentist...makes my mouth healthier.

Since I didn't make it to the studio yesterday and I'm working on decorating for fall and cooking a big meal (my son and his fience are coming over), there won't be any big posts. I will be showing off my decorations tomorrow.

Talk to you later,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading them all. I will try to answer you but if you are "annonymous" I cannot unless you leave your email address. I have had to turn on comment moderation due to a lot of spam coming my way.