Pages

Welcome Friend:

To the growing and changing blog of the growing and changing Wanda. You will find that I am weird and fun but sometimes a bit serious. Thank you for hanging out with me and seeing what weirdness I'm into today.

Wanda






Friday, October 17, 2014

Hanging out upstairs today

Hello everyone,

Once again I'm upstairs for the day but I wanted to show you what I did the other day. One of the things I tried to do while I was having headaches was to make sure I went out every once-in-awhile so that I didn't become a hermit. One of the things I got was the supplies to make an arrangement for the top of the entertainment center. I didn't want flowers but something different. I found some silk bushes of leaves, feathers and pine cones. I think it turned out great. What do you think?



Now, once I get rid of the headache, I am going to do some decorating and also some more cleaning in the studio.

Hope you enjoyed my new arrangement.

Talk to you later,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading them all. I will try to answer you but if you are "annonymous" I cannot unless you leave your email address. I have had to turn on comment moderation due to a lot of spam coming my way.